GTA Community needs the Partyserver back

NoxxaH

The partyserver needs to be back up for both sa-mp, and mta vice city, its dead like you see here:

[removed]

And it took years to realize we miss the servers and game, some people want back to the game but there is no forums for sa-mp, so we need to understand how the community can survive again and build new servers, for both MTA:VC and Sa-MP death match, role-playing is not that bad but DM will always be the best.

We should all aspire that the forums will be back up so that everybody knows about the games, and can upload servers to them on their computers or other.

The GTA community should not die out.

Regards
NoxxeR/Frettub

Edited by Tut

Noxxer, Partyserver is back and running. We're trying to get more people come back. Been meaning to send a mass e-mail out to former members.

I have a different URL for website, needs to be updated with correct information but works primarily for lost passwords/ban appeals at the moment. It's on the hosted list as well BTW.

[removed]

HostName: [removed]
Address:  [removed]
Players:  0 / 100
Ping:     22
Mode:     San Fierro: TDM v7.3.0
Language: -

Discord: [removed]

Edited by Tut
On 17/05/2022 at 15:49, agent_TACO said:

Noxxer, Partyserver is back and running. We're trying to get more people come back. Been meaning to send a mass e-mail out to former members.

I have a different URL for website, needs to be updated with correct information but works primarily for lost passwords/ban appeals at the moment. It's on the hosted list as well BTW.

[removed]

HostName: [removed]
Address:  [removed]
Players:  0 / 100
Ping:     22
Mode:     San Fierro: TDM v7.3.0
Language: -

Discord: [removed]

Hi Taco!

Long time no see :) I wish that lots of players join the game again like back in 2008 when we played, so we can have fun.

What about mtavc, you guys still play mtavc? did you heard about the new open multiplayer? sa-mp turned down their forums for some reason.

Edited by Tut
  • Administrators

I've removed the contents pointing to a nonexistent MTA server in one post, and the one quoting it - these forums should not be used to advertise or promote SAMP, although we're happy to keep the thread up as long as it doesn't promote other multiplayer projects.