ban appeal

English:
I am a community of the game Next RP.I've been playing it for a long time.I have never written an application for technical support, and every time I step on the same rake | Problem description: Playing next rp, I decided to inject a cheat to the CS GO game, MTA thought I was injecting a cheat to Next RP and banned me, this is not the first time I've had this situation.I always forget that the game is running, and I inject a cheat to CS GO.I ask you to unban me for the last time, because next time I will be more attentive and I think I won't have to write an appeal again 
Serial Number: 864E1C0F02E830F88A6E3D0D4A468734

Русский: 
Я являюсь камьюнити игры Некст РП.Играю в нее на протяжение длительного времени.Ни раз писал заявку в тех поддержку,и каждый раз наступаю на те же самые грабли | Описание проблемы: Играя в некст рп,я решил заинжектить чит к игре КС ГО,МТА подумал я инжектирую чит к Некст РП и забанил меня,такая ситуация у меня как я говорил не первый раз.Всегда забываю что игра запущена,и инжекчу чит к КС ГО.Прошу в последний раз разбанить меня,ведь в следующий раз буду более внимательный и думаю еще раз писать аппеляцию не придется 
Серийник: 864E1C0F02E830F88A6E3D0D4A468734

• Administrators

Banned for hardware spoofing - this is not specific to MTA, and it's possible that it creates trouble for other games and applications as well.

The ban expires April 27, 19:55 Russian time

• Tut locked this topic