Last ban appeal. xDivadz

Dear MTA Stuff, Dear Dutchman101,

Please don't delete my appeal this time. I want to apologize for my activities of the past two years. I want to come back to the game like a normal player. No serial changing, no ban evades, no bot development like 4life mining bot. I just want one last chance to play like a normal player, if I screw this up, I will never come back. NEVER. I won’t even try to bypass the anticheat again.

I recently tried to get around the ban by installing MTA on a custom version of Wine, but I failed. On top of that, someone else I know was banned accidentally because of my attempt, but fortunately he was able to explain it to the Dutchman and got unbanned. This is frustrating greatly as I would like to get back to playing normally on the RPG server I played on a year ago when we were able to get around the ban, I wasn't harmful to anyone in the community and I was playing clean without any cheats. After our workaround stopped working, we finally gave up and went to play other games. Watching old videos together, though, makes us want to get back to playing MTA, like we did two years ago before we started working on the mining bot we sold to Legitcheck MTA at the end.

In all seriousness, it's been almost two years and I know I made a big mistake then, since then I've had nothing more to do with Legitcheck MTA and have never been a part of it. It's been over a year and a half since we had any contact with TheVarus and his MTA server project, which was supposed to be a competitor to 4Life, but no longer exists.

I am very sorry and regret everything I did over the past two years. I know you don’t have any confidence in me, but please. Give me the last chance.

My serial: D1C696AC3FAB891A00946F8142FB96E2

Actual ban reason: XDIVAD NOPE

With kind regards,

xDivadz / divadsn

• Tut locked this topic