Last ban appeal. Encryptize

Dear MTA Stuff, Dear Dutchman101,

Please don't delete my appeal this time. I want to apologize for my activities of the past two years. I want to come back to the game like a normal player. No serial changing, no ban evades, no bot development like 4life mining bot. I just want one last chance to play like a normal player, if I screw this up, I will never come back. NEVER. I won’t even try to bypass the anticheat again.

I know I recently tried again to bypass my ban (15 April 2022 around 1:15 CEST), but I failed. This is frustrating greatly as I would like to get back to playing normally on the RPG server I played on a year ago when we were able to get around the ban, I wasn't harmful to anyone in the community and I was playing clean without any cheats. After our workaround stopped working we finally gave up and went to play other games, but looking through the screenshots after a while makes me nostalgic and want to go back to playing MTA.

In all seriousness, it's been almost two years and I know I made a big mistake then, since then I've had nothing more to do with Legitcheck MTA and have never been a part of it. It's been over a year and a half since we had any contact with TheVarus and his MTA server project, which was supposed to be a competitor to 4Life, but no longer exists.

I am very sorry and regret everything I did over the past two years. I know you don’t have any confidence in me, but please. Give me the last chance. My serial is: 9E25B77A3697B5A14B093C04121256B2. Actual ban reason: BOT DEV / BAN EVADE (ENCRYPTIZE)

Best regards,

Encryptize

• Tut locked this topic