unban

Hello.
I hope you understand my English, I am blocked by MTA anti-cheat when trying to access various MTA projects. Kicking error: CD46 Worrying message kicked you.
I want to note that I had a similar problem more than six months ago, I did not play with cheats on other projects / servers. I hope I explained clearly
enough.
My serial: E4402EC3A5107434F2737A07FAD848A2
Just now, kitto05 said:
Hello.
I hope you understand my English, I am blocked by MTA anti-cheat when trying to access various MTA projects. Kicking error: 
CD46 Worrying message kicked you.
I want to note that I had a similar problem more than six months ago, I did not play with cheats on other projects / servers. I hope I explained clearly
enough.

Just now, kitto05 said:
Hello.
I hope you understand my English, I am blocked by MTA anti-cheat when trying to access various MTA projects. Kicking error: CD46 Worrying message kicked you.
enough.

• Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators

It looks like you've been able to resolve it now - as for the autohotkey kicks, this is due to the server not allowing it.

If this is still an issue please create a new thread