blocking MTA.

Good afternoon! I ask you to personally approach this situation.
At the moment I am blocked on the NEXTRP project by the MTA, and I would like to file an appeal in this case.
The fact is that I mistakenly downloaded a third-party program to my computer, which led to the blocking. I am not chasing to harm the project, everyone should have their own boundaries and understanding, for example , people invest their money , time and the like in this , in my case , blocking is inappropriate .
After downloading third-party programs (which came out by mistake) , I logged into the game , and I see that my account is blocked . I have not used these files. and did not harm the project.

My game server is Kamchatka 
My nickname in the game is Artem Levitsky 
My nickname in the Launcher is artem_leviczkij
Serial Number - 441EAD9F839F26ACD8063E83C8D87383
Application for the NEXTRP Forum - https://forum.nextrp.ru/threads/permanentnaja-blokirovka-akkaunta.401279/#post-137783

I have applied both to the Forum of my project and to technical support . If you do not receive an answer about unblocking , I will write an appeal to the company itself .
Thank you for your attention . I hope for understanding .

Contacts for communication:

Discord: sweet#0998

• Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators

Hi there

I understand that you mistakenly downloaded this program.

We were able to detect the cheats running with MTA, and so we were left with no other option but to issue a short temporary ban that should be treated as a warning - the ban expires April 22 at 23:22 GMT