TRAINER BAN

Hello,
I'm in charge of Arven Roleplay. We have developed a system of protection from constant cheating at MTA. To try this, I downloaded the cheat shared on Youtube. I got a TRAINER ban for entering the game by cheating. Our server named Arven Roleplay opens on April 8th. My ban will expire on April 2nd. I can't access the MTA until April 2nd. I request that my ban be removed, I did not use any ban. I got TRAINER BAN when entering my own IP address. I would appreciate if you unban me, have a nice day.
You can verify Arven Roleplay by joining my Discord. 

I can't help the server because I have a ban, I would be happy if you open it.
my serial ; 8811EB588FCE44B428E8A43DA00363F3
My discord nick: nefertum-sama?#8774
Arven Roleplay discord; discord.gg/arvenroleplay

12 minutes ago, xenonalbayrak said:

Hello,

I'm admin at Arven Roleplay.We have developed a system of protection from constant cheating at MTA. To try this, I downloaded the cheat shared on Youtube. I got a TRAINER ban for entering the game by cheating. Our server named Arven Roleplay opens on April 8th. My ban will expire on April 2nd. I can't access the MTA until April 2nd. I request that my ban be removed, I did not use any ban. I got TRAINER BAN when entering my own IP address. I would appreciate if you unban me, have a nice day.
You can verify Arven Roleplay by joining my Discord. 

I can't help the server because I have a ban, I would be happy if you open it.
my serial ; 8811EB588FCE44B428E8A43DA00363F3
My discord nick: nefertum-sama?#8774
Arven Roleplay discord; discord.gg/arvenroleplay

• Administrators

Hi @xenonalbayrak

I'm very sorry to disappoint here, the answer we gave your fellow server developer is that we cannot allow server developers/Anti-cheat scripters to run cheats on MTA at this time. We're working to share better news soon as we can.

For more information on how to get 'green light' to run cheats with MTA for testing and helping patch cheats, see: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/66858-bounty-for-finding-security-flaws-and-working-cheats-in-mta/

• Tut locked this topic