TRAINER BAN

Hello,
I am the server owner of Arven Roleplay. I developed a protection system from the constant cheating in the MTA. In order to try this, I downloaded the cheat shared on Youtube. I got a TRAINER ban for entering the game by cheating. My server named Arven Roleplay will open on April 8th. My ban will expire on April 5th. I can't access the MTA until April 5th. I request you to remove my ban, I did not use any ban. I got a TRAINER BAN while entering my own IP address. I would appreciate if you unban me, have a nice day.
You can verify Arven Roleplay by joining my Discord.
My serial ; 74992401BABF23CDBD594ECD33FFEE13
My discord : Albertyne#0011
Arven Roleplay discord ; discord.gg/arvenroleplay
  • Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators

Hey again, I'm sorry this isn't the news you were looking for but we're unable to honor your appeal for this ban.

I'm happy to let you know this is a short temp ban and you should be able to resume developing/testing your anti-cheat system soon - when you do so, I recommend you work with MTA functions to try and replicate the cheat behavior to the best of your ability - it won't be perfect, but it should help prevent some cheating.

We're currently busy, and as result unfortunately we'll be unable to offer server developers the ability to test cheats to enhance their anti-cheat systems at this time.

More information on the above can be found in this thread and its spoiler.
https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/66858-bounty-for-finding-security-flaws-and-working-cheats-in-mta/

Rest assured we're working to share better news in the near future