Ban appeal for mta :)

Hello, I came to ask for an appeal for my banishment that took place at the beginning of 2021, I was banned from mta for "illegal activities", initially I didn't understand why because I didn't have anything illegal open or injected, when I went to research about this type of ban, I found that injectors even running the mta da ban in the background, a few hours ago I was playing csgo in the hvh community, where hackers join against hackers, I never used hack in csgo in normal games , I think it's really silly who does this, because people are there to have fun and not find a hack, but in the hvh community it's really fun to see which hack is better, I quit csgo because I was already sick, I closed the [removed] at the top and I never thought it would run in the background, I opened the mta and took an instant ban, and I had not injected anything into the mta, even because I think there is no hack for mta, I stayed and I am still a little dissatisfied and in shock because the game has been playing since 2016 and it was my older brother who introduced me, I made many friends in the game and today I am deprived of being able to play again, please I make this appeal to all staffs, if you can understand my situation, I don't play other games on my computer, even because it doesn't run, I just csgo and a lot, but if you can understand me, I'll be very grateful, and congratulations for creating and making the security of such a cool game and fun as mta, thanks for reading this far s2

my serial in case you want to investigate: 503D95CB10A518B324D5944C24C183E2

Edited by Tut
  • Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators

Hey

I've had a look at this ban with AC team, and just wanted to let you know we have no plans of removing this ban that you've previously appealed for illegal activities. Sorry it wasn't better news

Original response made on your appeal can be found below

On 21/10/2021 at 19:12, Dutchman101 said:

We want to protect our users from malicious individuals & cybercriminals, and that means you are not welcome on MTA. We have reason to believe you're engaged in illegal activity that targets MTA users, it goes beyond the thing you mentioned (which is a bad excuse in itself).

Ban appeal denied, this ban won't be removed @kannalover

Edited by Tut