My lock

I do not know how I got the lock, because I did not run cheats on the main servers. In my game, they opened a special server for "Needs" where you could do anything, including cheat, cheated everything. I wake up in the morning, decided to go to the main server, I look and I have a global lock, then for the sake of checking I decided to go to other mta servers, everything is the same.. Maybe I forgot to turn off the cheat after the end of the game and went to that server, even so, I apologize for my stupidity, at the moment I can't play on any mta server, this is my favorite platform where I play with friends, I sincerely ask to be unban.

4TqM0BXbu-8.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=94dbc8e0178a2b1e403c888e5bebed17&type=album

8gKQQ71gYu4.jpg?size=1280x800&quality=96&sign=df3dcb244baad30625e1d8e5f0d44187&type=album

• Tut locked this topic
  • Administrators
On 15/03/2022 at 20:41, Murtuz said:

Maybe I forgot to turn off the cheat after the end of the game and went to that server, even so, I apologize for my stupidity, at the moment I can't play on any mta server, this is my favorite platform where I play with friends, I sincerely ask to be unban.

It looks like the ban has expired now, so you should be good to go!