You have been banned Permanent ban

Hello, dear multi theft auto moderators. I don't need to lie, I tried to inject cheating into the game and it was instantly banned permanently. My ban period was initially changed to permanent ban after 2 days. I'm really sorry if I made a mistake, it won't happen again. I play the mta platform with love. I want to promise I won't do it again. I apologize if there are any errors in the article. i used yandex translation. I'm so sorry.

spacer.png

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Rakin said:

Hello, dear multi theft auto moderators. I don't need to lie, I tried to inject cheating into the game and it was instantly banned permanently. My ban period was initially changed to permanent ban after 2 days. I'm really sorry if I made a mistake, it won't happen again. I play the mta platform with love. I want to promise I won't do it again. I apologize if there are any errors in the article. i used yandex translation. I'm so sorry.

AB6FFCB16C4F7CAC8BE9E271CE40B9B2

spacer.png

spacer.png

My serial AB6FFCB16C4F7CAC8BE9E271CE40B9B2

13 minutes ago, Rakin said:

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Hi @Rakin

The ban for cheating is still very recent (only just last month!) and so it's hard for us to believe that any good will come out of unbanning you so soon.

Try appealing one or a few years after the initial ban, and see if the teams agree to remove the ban then. Sorry it isn't the news you were expecting to see

• Tut locked this topic