Please help me!

smurf

Question

7 answers to this question

• Administrators

It looks like you've been experiencing some memory related crashes today. First, please perform a fresh install of GTA without any mods, as I can see your game has a variety of mods installed. If you're not already on a legitimate copy of the game, I recommend obtaining one so that we can tell whether this is an issue on your end or a server that is using bloated mods and scripts.

I have a completely clean version. an error occurs with libcef.dll and netc.dll
Только что Смурф сказал:

this error occurs quite often
I have 6 GB of RAM, is that enough?

37 minutes ago, Tut said:

Похоже, что сегодня вы испытываете некоторые сбои, связанные с памятью. Во-первых, пожалуйста, выполните свежую установку GTA без каких-либо модов, так как я вижу, что в вашей игре установлены различные моды. Если вы еще не используете законную копию игры, я рекомендую приобрести ее, чтобы мы могли сказать, является ли это проблемой на вашем конце или сервером, который использует раздутые моды и скрипты.

you can be found in discord or somewhere else? otherwise answering each other for 2 hours is useless

• Administrators
2 hours ago, smurf said:
this error occurs quite often
I have 6 GB of RAM, is that enough?

you can be found in discord or somewhere else? otherwise answering each other for 2 hours is useless

The diagnostic file you submitted here indicates a variety of GTA files are modified. If you're not using a legitimate copy of the game, i.e from Steam or another retailer, it can be hard to know if your game is actually clean and if it contains viruses.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing crashes after installing a legitimate copy of the game.

We have a Discord server that you can find here or by clicking the social icon in the bottom of this site

On 05/02/2022 at 00:44, Tut said:

The diagnostic file you submitted here indicates a variety of GTA files are modified. If you're not using a legitimate copy of the game, i.e from Steam or another retailer, it can be hard to know if your game is actually clean and if it contains viruses.

Please let us know if you're still experiencing crashes after installing a legitimate copy of the game.

We have a Discord server that you can find here or by clicking the social icon in the bottom of this site

Version = 1.5.9-release-21125.0.000
Time = Sun Feb  6 16:28:03 2022
Module = C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5\MTA\libcef.dll
Code = 0xE0000008
Offset = 0x028AB91C

EAX=2DCFFCC0  EBX=00100000  ECX=00000001  EDX=00000000  ESI=00000000
EDI=48469F00  EBP=2DCFFD1C  ESP=2DCFFCC0  EIP=75A846D2  FLG=00000216
CS=0023   DS=002B  SS=002B  ES=002B   FS=0053  GS=002B

his my mistake

The libcef crash with code 0xE0000008 is also memory related: 

libcef.dll crash at offset: 0x024590DE or similar (code 0xE0000008): It's a memory crash.. most people that have it are close to GTA technical limit of 3GB+ RAM usage.

Either advise the server owner to optimize stuff on the server (scripts, heavy mods, etc) or it will be neccesary to find another server to play on.. if the crashes happen regularly and bother you.

This was written by Dutchman on discord.

• Administrators

Closing this thread as it's going round in circles.

We've left you some advice on memory crashes and, it is up to you to try that if you'd like to avoid these crashes going forwards.

Edit: to clarify, your crashes and modded files are present in your diagnostic file. If you're looking for support then please follow my advice on installing a fresh copy of the game, as modded games are often cause for memory related crashes. The same applies to modded servers, though.

Edited by Tut