Disconnected: You were banned by MTA

shame

Question

I apologize in advance, I am from Russia and unfortunately do not speak English.
Hello! I fully admit my guilt. I played CS: GO a few hours ago. I turned off the game, but forgot to turn off the injector (it is old and does not turn off itself after the injection). I wanted to drift and went to the MTA, played for a couple of minutes on the server (with a small FPS, but I thought this was the norm, because not often there are 100+ people on it). Then the globalka arrives. I go to the client in a couple of minutes and already see that I have been banned for half an hour.
THE MAIN THING
But only I have 1 problem left from this. I also play on the "MTA Province" project, and there was a global ban on it. Can I count on some kind of mitigation of punishment on the above-mentioned project or should I write to the project forum?
Please help!

UPD: Half an hour passed, the ban on the above-mentioned project also disappeared. This will not happen again, I removed the injector and the DLL. The topic can be closed

UPD: Half an hour passed, the ban on the above-mentioned project also disappeared. This will not happen again, I removed the injector and the DLL. The topic can be closed

Edited by shame

1 answer to this question