my ewido anti-malware scanner says the MTACILENT.EXE original has got the ..::

Infected object found !

Infection: Heuristic.Win32.Morphine-Crypted

Threat: Medium

Is this really? :'(

MULTI THEFT AUTO is a B.E.S.T and now infected object found..:'(

Someone help me! What i gonna must to do??????:'(

Sorry for me English..

Don't worry if your antivirus program says you have a virus in your MTA client. If you downloaded it from the Gonnaplay.com mirror, it has no virus.

The antivirus programs suspect it because it hacks GTA's memory addresses and they flag it for "virus-like activity".

Both McAfee and Norton have been contacted about the issue but they'll probably do nothing at all about out. My advice is to disable your antivirus program whilst playing MTA (this will not leave you susceptible to viruses if you close all other programs as well).

Since everything has been explained here, all threads complaining about viruses will be locked.

Edit: Since there was a bit of confusion, I'll explain that the Gonnaplay.com mirror is the official mirror. There is no download available on the MTA site itself.

Don't worry if your antivirus program says you have a virus in your MTA client. If you downloaded it from the Gonnaplay.com mirror, it has no virus.

The antivirus programs suspect it because it hacks GTA's memory addresses and they flag it for "virus-like activity".

Both McAfee and Norton have been contacted about the issue but they'll probably do nothing at all about out. My advice is to disable your antivirus program whilst playing MTA (this will not leave you susceptible to viruses if you close all other programs as well).

Since everything has been explained here, all threads complaining about viruses will be locked.

Edit: Since there was a bit of confusion, I'll explain that the Gonnaplay.com mirror is the official mirror. There is no download available on the MTA site itself.

But if i run MTACILENT.EXE then after the computer (PC) restarting me antivirus detected a virus.. ( always ):(