Jump to content

[BUG] Odd Colors


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

After some races (when in spec mode) I see these odd colors.

MTABug.jpg

Dinghy Falls was the last map this happened in.

Here are my system specs:

AMD Athlon XP-M

2600+

512MB RAM

ATi Radeon 9600PRO

-----------------------------------------------

Hopefully this can be fixed in the next version of MTA.

Posted

Never seen that before, anybody here has this problem? I don't know what is wrong. I'll try to help anyways

- If you don't have this, get MTA v1.1.1

- Try updating your video drivers

Anybody who has this problem, note if you have one of his system specs in your computer. Then you can see what your problem is.

There's not much point in winning an argument if everybody hates you in the end.

721d5bf556a577ca9dae2af6652ce155.png

while (true) {

print("\x07");

}

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...