Guest Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Does anyone know why? When i use the launcher MTA starts up but it does not launch GTA3. I can connect to a server and everything fine. It also does not load GTA3 when i click the singleplayer button either. Please Help!
me Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 Odd... Haven't had that happen to me. Just start GTA3 manually... won't make any difference Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict I love the intelligent conversations we have in #nsmapping wait, did I say conversation? I meant :~flinging
Guest Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 when i start it manually its just normal gta3 wahhh i want to play
anzas Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 mta has to be installed in the gta3 folder (though don't place the installer file there!!!) thats why it didn't work, uninstall mta then reinstall it in the gta folder (but DO NOT place the installer file there!) Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict eat static!
Guest Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 LOL! i know you didnt mean to offend me, but i am not a retard Ive installed it several times to the gta folder (ie the one with the gta exe in it) and still nothing. Im confused.
anzas Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 are you sure you didn't place the installer in the gta folder though? Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict eat static!
Guest Posted June 2, 2003 Posted June 2, 2003 ok i found out the problem.... i looked inside the launcher and it opens GTA3.exe for some reason mine was called gtaiii.exe.... LOL Thanks to everyone who looked at my post!
Bluejanis Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 when i start mat about the ASE the gta3 also not starting Meine Homepage! ICQ: 166707446 [email protected]
anzas Posted June 5, 2003 Posted June 5, 2003 ase doesn't start gta3 only mta so im afriad you will have to push it to the limit and start gta3 manualy Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict eat static!
Bluejanis Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 Have i to start gta before mta is starting or when it is running? Meine Homepage! ICQ: 166707446 [email protected]
anzas Posted June 7, 2003 Posted June 7, 2003 best way is gtarting gta3 (starting a new game) when you see the mta credits alt tab to ase and connect to a server Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict eat static!
me Posted June 8, 2003 Posted June 8, 2003 it doesn't matter wether you start MTA or GTA3 first. If you're using launcher.exe, the ALWAYS run that before GTA3 though... Official B.L.A.S.T.Addict I love the intelligent conversations we have in #nsmapping wait, did I say conversation? I meant :~flinging
Recommended Posts