Banned by MTA

Dear Sir or Madame,

A couple hours ago I got banned by MTA on my serial

194B0F4D72D7CCF5C20F8F0E3356B6E2

with the reason "TRAINER".

I'm not going to lie, after reading the post that you've pinned down (https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/116414-ban-appeals-information-how-to-appeal-your-global-ban/) you have me, I'm very sorry for what I've done and I have great respect for the Anti-Cheat Team that you yourself have created a system better than not one system from those big players with millions of dollars in budget.

Yes, I did tamper around on Windows with various tools to trick the game's input by creating a bot, not only was this stupid, but in the end it also got me banned on the server itself a day before, after being kicked multiple times for SD #4 being triggered by the client.

In the end it was not worth the sin, I learned a lot of things from my mistake, and in the future I would love to help in the further development of MTA.

I am very sorry about my mistakes, I learned my lesson and I promise not to do it again.

Yours faithfully,
davezokkt

Edited by davezokkt
  • MTA Anti-Cheat Team

You turned it into a nice and sympathetic story, but in the end you are a developer working for a major vendor of abuse tools, called "Legitcheck MTA" (such as this "Mining bot macro") for polish MTA community. Even so, you have a website and Facebook dedicated to selling this stuff, and are making good money off the abuse that servers targetted by your bot are suffering from.

People like you are breeding a new type of cheaters, where the tools aren't strictly taken "classic cheats", but are to ruin the ingame economy of servers and give lazy players an unfair advantage - you're detrimental to MTA, and thus you are no longer welcome on MTA.

Appeal denied, i wish you good luck in future endeavors

@davezokkt / DivadSn / David Sn (David Siedtmann) - yes I know who you are.. sad to see a developer like you lower themselves to this level. Also, edit: on June 25th we deployed extra measures to stop you from evading the global ban, which you've been doing a lot. The scheme that you were part of also has gotten a Youtuber banned: https://forum.multitheftauto.com/topic/125548-banned-by-mta/ and we know he and other people that he called to destroy the 4Life ingame economy (with your bots) was your vendor's major customer, if not that he assembled or sponsored your team to fullfill his agenda. So just to conclude you've been doing, and been part of some serious stuff, and you're just out forever..