CONNECT TWO PLAYERS TWO THE SAME SERVER:SAME LOCATION

Guest DOomSwitch

THe problem is thet there are two computers.. one router, one MOdem... One server... ONE IP.. I connect, friend cant... Friend COnnects I cant.. Need solution- thanks

yes

How do you know this? Are you the friend he mentioned?

ehrm I just gave answer to your question... you know, I we have a lot of pc's @ home and can all browse the internet at he same time... lol

and we can allso play in the same server at the same time.

and about the TS problem. try connecting some time later. maybe the server thinks you're flooding.

ehrm I just gave answer to your question...

lol I think you misunderstood dude - my question was to the poster lmao

We dont actually know at this stage if his PC and his friends pc is working successfully i.e. connecting to the net simultaneously with his particular setup. Frends PC may just have been connected up for the first time to the poster's router :roll:

DOomSwitch, what exactly are the symptoms? Does the 2nd PC get the serverlist? If so is there an error when you try to connect? Thanx

Same problem, I got one router, two computers and one modem. We are trying to connect to the same server and it says Connection Timed out for one of my computer. Is there any way to solve this? Would be so fun playing MTA togheter!

I talked to DoomSwitch, and he said it's working now. He changed the subnet mask of one computer to 255.255.255.1 and the other to 255.255.255.2

or something like that, and it allowed him to connect?

I don't see how that would make a difference, but I can confirm he can now connect flawlessly from two computers