Will Moding VC affect MTA?

{DMA}Kfgus3

Do you have a modified VC??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a modified VC??

• Yes
    • No

But i've seen screenshots that are playing MTA:VC with modifed maps and vehicles....how'd they do that?

All depends, where did you see these screenshots? The only screenshots were we have seen perhaps some kind of mods is the development and screenshots of BLUE, the modified blood texture. etc.

Not unless on the other hand you`ve seen people modding while in game activity.

MTA:SA features a map editor for creating your own 'worlds', basically pretty much every object from the game (including soem massive bits of scenery such as cliffs and fields) can be duplicated and placed wherever the creator sees fit, as well as the race checkpoint/finishline system. You have probably seen screenshots of some of the areas created with that. As for custom cars it may just be that you havn't come across them in single player as yet, there are masses of vehicles in SA to discover.

EDIT:

OK, so i just woke up after a lonnight at work and falling asleep on the sofa. Didn't see you were asking about mtavc, not SA.

So erm, either ignore the above or go and buy SA so it is relevant! :P

Edited by Guest
OK thanks for everyone's replies.

But is it possible to mod my VC, then when i play MTA i change back to normal?

Yea its very possible. I mod my Vice City all the time then you almost have to uninstall Vice City and Reinstall it.

Unless you just modded like 1 file and can reverse it.

For MTA to work everything must be STOCK

The easyest way, if you have the space, is to install VC then copy the entire directory to a new location and name it Vice City Mods or somesuch. This means you have two functional installs of Vice City, one for installing all your modifcations and one 'clean' one for MTA

The easyest way, if you have the space, is to install VC then copy the entire directory to a new location and name it Vice City Mods or somesuch. This means you have two functional installs of Vice City, one for installing all your modifcations and one 'clean' one for MTA

I never saw it @ that way...its great...thanks Semi-Retired