xSimas unban req

Hi. So I'm requesting this unban mostly because I wish to make a map on a local server and I noticed that I can't do that when I got banned initially. We discussed everything and I completely acknowledge my mistakes that I have made before. I'm completely sorry for that. I'm also taking part of an ex Twisted Gamers clan that I wish to help with it's further development.

I know that you're handling all of these unban requests, Dutchman, and I privately said in our conversation that I'm not going to request an unban but here I am. If there's no chance to unban me globally, I at least wish to make some maps on my local map editor, as I kind of miss playing DM gamemode and I recently found out some creative material that I want to transform into an MTA DM map.

Serials:

58FB6BB1D331D3CCDFFB9C0C33A307E4 and 

78B429C451E4B52EF8643873CF257FB2

Regards.

xSimas

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Together with a few others, you meticulously set up a plan to routinely get the IP addresses of a lot of MTA players, for the purpose of DDoS'ing them. Your motive (the scheme these actions were part of) are known to me and make your situation even worse. Everyone playing MTA has the right to play wherever they want without a risk to fall victim to cybercriminals like you.

Unfortunately, for you there is no future on MTA. At this point, we really don't care about your plans for mapping on a local server.

• Like 3