MTA: GTA 3 Powered By The Blue Core..

I think putting up a poll about this at this stage is useless as even if a considerable amount of people vote Yes, it is still far ahead out in the future. I mean, we got an SDK for SA to release first, then possibly Vice. By the time we start working on Blue for GTA3, everyone has forgotten about this poll and it might not even be relevant as a lot of our community has disappeared and a lot of new people with different opinions have arrived.

i agree, how many peopel do you really see anymore who probably still play mta on gta 3 when they could very easily just go and play mta on vc instead which is much nicer.

and with mta for sa out now, i think a lot more people will just stick to sa over the other 2 games most likely. though i do not really care to much, i can't wait for the sdk myself as i love programming and well i love sa so i would rather just work on stuff for sa as everythign is prioritized to coem out for sa first.

tbh i cannot see gta3blue or vcblue as race still has a little improving to do, then deathmatch comes (and sdk) who knows how long that will take? Whats nice about blue is that you can port quite a bit of it over for vc and gta3 so it wouldn't be starting from scratch.

The deciding factor will probably be R* with its speed of releasing a new GTA (i was heartbroken when SA came and the team decided to do that instead of vcblue but... it was fun).

tbh i cannot see gta3blue or vcblue as race still has a little improving to do, then deathmatch comes

Any chance we can just take the race mod as is, and move onto SA Deathmatch?

Slim i know, but worth the mention :wink:

thats the general idea already i believe - to finish off SA first ie. get deathmatch done.

GTA3 blue would be awsome, but looking at current GTA3MTA players now im not sure if it would really be worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh it would be worth it. It would make my millenium. My favorite GTA is 3, so many memories. I didnt like the bright style of VC, and I liked SA but it wasn't nearly as fun for its time as 3. I beat 3 after vc.. I didnt want the game to be over so i didnt beat it for a long time. GTA3Blue all the way <3

you'll find that we gta3:mta players are still rocking the partyserver almost every night. there is still a large group of us playing gta3 cause it's simply the most fun, most advanced mta gameplay.

mini-missions, character select AND gun select, money system, paynsprays...need i go on?

you'll find that we gta3:mta players are still rocking the partyserver almost every night. there is still a large group of us playing gta3 cause it's simply the most fun, most advanced mta gameplay.

mini-missions, character select AND gun select, money system, paynsprays...need i go on?

hell ya, im rockin it each night, and im getting all my friends to buy it. i already got 3 more ppl on mta ;) just start telling your friends and getting them the game. It could EASILY get popular again. Easily. Hell i bought gta3 for the 4th time just to play multi theft auto (3 of them broke :()