Jump to content

Export an element from server to client


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So, I've created a system to create peds, and whenever they are created, it creates a 3d sound at the player's location. The problem is that I want that sound element to be attached to the ped, which I can't, because the ped creation system is in the server and the sound is in the client.

So, is there anyway to export the ped element to the client so I can attach the 3d sound to him or atleast create it at his location, or to export the sound element to the server?

 

Client

function TocarSomPed ()
    if ( isElement ( sound ) ) then
        destroyElement ( sound )
    end
    local pX, pY, pZ = getElementPosition(ped)
    local sound = playSound3D("reeet.mp3", pX, pY, pZ, true)
end
addEvent("onPedCriado", true)
addEventHandler("onPedCriado", root, TocarSomPed)

Server

function CriarPed (thePlayer, command, model, id, dimensao)
    local sX, sY, sZ = getElementPosition(thePlayer)
    ped = createPed(tonumber(model), sX, sY, sZ)
    pedID = setElementID (ped, id)
    dimensaoP = setElementDimension(ped, dimensao)
    if pedID and dimensaoP then
    qDimensao = getElementDimension(ped)
    nomePed = getElementID (ped)
    outputChatBox (horaJ.. "Criaste um ped chamado " ..corPed.. nomePed.. corMJ.. " com o modelo " ..corPed.. model.. corMJ.." na dimensão " ..corEspaco.. qDimensao.. corMJ.. ".", thePlayer, isR, isG, isB, true)
    setPedAnimation(ped, "ped", "WOMAN_walknorm")
    triggerClientEvent ("onPedCriado", thePlayer)
    else
        destroyElement(ped)
        outputChatBox(horaE.. "Uso: /criarped [" ..corPed.. "0" ..corErro.. "-" ..corPed.. "312" ..corErro.. "] [" ..corPed.. "Nome do Ped" ..corErro.. "] [" ..corEspaco.. "0" ..corErro.. "-" ..corEspaco.. "65535" ..corErro.. "].", source, isR, isG, isB, true)
    end
end
addCommandHandler("criarped", CriarPed)
addCommandHandler("cp", CriarPed)
addCommandHandler("criarped", CriarPed)
Edited by Hugo_Almeidowski
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
triggerClientEvent ("onPedCriado", thePlayer, ped)

 

function TocarSomPed (ped)

 

Serverside elements are available on clientside. But clientside created elements are not available serverside.

Edited by IIYAMA

Do you want to improve your Lua programming skills and make less mistakes?   Start with Lua Language Server!   ?

 

  Useful functions  3x 

  Tutorials  4x 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, IIYAMA said:

triggerClientEvent ("onPedCriado", thePlayer, ped)

 


function TocarSomPed (ped)

 

Serverside elements are available on clientside. But clientside created elements are not available serverside.

Thank you very much. I think I've got it. I'll try it whenever I get home.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...