MTA won't let me go in-game

Brendan

Hi all,

I just got VC yesterday and I decided to play MTA. I did all the installation and then I pressed on start game.

It all went fine until the part where I press on start game > Start Multi Theft Auto and then it looked as if it was loading but when the bar got full, the game just randomly closed.

I tried again, and it closed and the next time it also closed then.

I have played VC single player and reinstalled MTA but this still wont let me go ingame.

PLEASE HELP ME!

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem, and what you guys said above me does not help. I tried everything, including different versions and paths. I do not have xfire up and I do not use austrailian crap. I also dont use a no cd hack. Please help. I get a thing that says that thanks me for useing the report tool even though it is offline or somethingliek that. This happens after the game crashes after the pink loading bar. Thanks for the help even though none of it hwlped at all! :oops:

I have this problem as well. The very first time i tried it, it worked fine. but now it wont work, i re-installed both mta and gta, nothing. deleted the gta_vc.set and all that stuff, but it still doesnt work. it gets to the loading screen, with the loading bar, the loading bar finishes, and then it just closes the game. is there anything else i can try? also, when i try to patch to 1.1, it tells me that my version is unknown, no matter what i do.

sorry for double post. but i opened my error report, and this is what was in there:

R6028

- unable to initialize heap

R6027

- not enough space for lowio initialization

R6026

- not enough space for stdio initialization

R6025

- pure virtual function call

R6024

- not enough space for _onexit/atexit table

R6019

- unable to open console device

R6018

- unexpected heap error

R6017

- unexpected multithread lock error

R6016

- not enough space for thread data

abnormal program termination

R6009

- not enough space for environment

R6008

- not enough space for arguments

R6002

- floating point not loaded

please, tell me there is a way to fix this.