What happend with Vice Multiplayer?

# Abraham begot Isaac, Isaac begot Jacob, and Jacob begot Judah and his brothers.

# Judah begot Perez and Zerah by Tamar, Perez begot Hezron, and Hezron begot Ram.

# Ram begot Amminadab, Amminadab begot Nahshon, and Nahshon begot Salmon.

# Salmon begot Boaz by Rahab, Boaz begot Obed by Ruth, Obed begot Jesse,

# And Jesse begot David the king. David the king begot Solomon by her who had been the wife of Uriah.

# Solomon begot Rehoboam, Rehoboam begot Abijah, and Abijah begot Asa.

# Asa begot Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat begot Joram, and Joram begot Uzziah.

# Uzziah begot Jotham, Jotham begot Ahaz, and Ahaz begot Hezekiah.

# Hezekiah begot Manasseh, Manasseh begot Amon, and Amon begot Josiah.

# Abraham begot Isaac, Isaac begot Jacob, and Jacob begot Judah and his brothers.

# Judah begot Perez and Zerah by Tamar, Perez begot Hezron, and Hezron begot Ram.

# Ram begot Amminadab, Amminadab begot Nahshon, and Nahshon begot Salmon.

# Salmon begot Boaz by Rahab, Boaz begot Obed by Ruth, Obed begot Jesse,

# And Jesse begot David the king. David the king begot Solomon by her who had been the wife of Uriah.

# Solomon begot Rehoboam, Rehoboam begot Abijah, and Abijah begot Asa.

# Asa begot Jehoshaphat, Jehoshaphat begot Joram, and Joram begot Uzziah.

# Uzziah begot Jotham, Jotham begot Ahaz, and Ahaz begot Hezekiah.

# Hezekiah begot Manasseh, Manasseh begot Amon, and Amon begot Josiah.

2005:

VMP begot GTA:C, GTA:C Begot SA:MP, Who begot..

etc

Doesn't tell you why now does it?

VMP? They merged to become GTA:C and GTA:C merged with SA-MP.

Yeah i know, But why do they change to other Names/Sites/Mods etc better stay with one or people will get confused :?

heh better merge and succeed then having 2354224 different teams failing

VMP? They merged to become GTA:C and GTA:C merged with SA-MP.

Yeah i know, But why do they change to other Names/Sites/Mods etc better stay with one or people will get confused :?

heh better merge and succeed then having 2354224 different teams failing

Atlast a smart answer, they said they whould get better than mta but they failed. You can lock this thread now if you want.

if i remember rightly, the site closed down with a little message saying some idiots within the team threatened to leak VCMP so they went ahead with GTA:C instead which is now part of SAMP (who are apparently working on VCMP too)..

seems a little ironic to me..

Who ever they merged to it was them who failed not the ones they merged to, and SA:MP is going to be very big many good devlopers are there too, they've got many good test movies going smooth. If they just care about there project and the ones playing it then they won't have any problems 8) .

if i remember rightly, the site closed down with a little message saying some idiots within the team threatened to leak VCMP so they went ahead with GTA:C instead which is now part of SAMP (who are apparently working on VCMP too)..

Actually your wrong. Stanton was the leader of VMP and merged (I don't know the reason why). Later stanton was kicked from the team and then leaked files. I don't care if he did it, I just want a good VC multiplayer :P

Actually your wrong. Stanton was the leader of VMP and merged (I don't know the reason why). Later stanton was kicked from the team and then leaked files. I don't care if he did it, I just want a good VC multiplayer :P

How you know all this? are you doing researches, or just keeping an eye open?

The GTA multiplayer community is pretty small so news travels fast. Stanton leaked the files onto this very forum if I recall correctly, although it got removed pretty quickly.

VMP actually closed down completely, then I started GTA:C, it wasn't technically a merge, but a good deal of people came over anyway. Then a handful of the GTA:C people came over to SA-MP. StAnToN was kicked from the team and did leak files (well, tried). The VMP team and the SA-MP team are a long way apart, infact there's only 2 people who were on both, so it's not exactly been straight merges.

Anyway, a little more information:

VMP used a method that would never have worked, the lag was so bad that I might as well have sent my new co-ordinates in the post.

The GTA multiplayer community is pretty small so news travels fast. Stanton leaked the files onto this very forum if I recall correctly, although it got removed pretty quickly.

I'm sure somebody quick got his hands on the source code.

VMP used a method that would never have worked, the lag was so bad that I might as well have sent my new co-ordinates in the post.

Oh yeah and they said they will own mta, gtat etc and every other vice online game, but infact they did not. This shows what people will do just to get players to play there game. They even had a defence threads here at mtavcforums, saying they will pwn mta, then they said wait and see etc.

I'm sure somebody quick got his hands on the source code.

Oh yeah and they said they will own mta, gtat etc and every other vice online game, but infact they did not. This shows what people will do just to get players to play there game. They even had a defence threads here at mtavcforums, saying they will pwn mta, then they said wait and see etc.

To the first quote: It was only the client/serv in VERY early, basic form.

To the second quote: With stanton as the leader, it wouldn't have went very far. Stanton had no clue what he was talking about, and wanted to use methods that would make it seem like the smoothest thing of earth, despite how much lag there really was. Let's say without the weird method VMP used for smoothing, the player would look like this | | | | on the screen, but what they used, it was basically a "go to point" option, which basiclly had the server tell the client that the player was going from *here* to *here* and the client moved the player, causing the player to look like there was no lag.

• 1 month later...