Farm script "help"

first.

I want to create a script called farm job, then when the player touch a marker

a list show up and like example

ru7i9i.jpg

Then when the player pick a skin of these skins a marker show up on an a specific area, when the player touch the marker. 685475.jpg

a parcel of Seed sudden in the player hand lol :D " i don't know but usually the object stick at the player hands or an animation " and get the parcel of seed in an marker " when he touch the marker the parcel of seed CJ_SANDBAG it disappear"

the parcel of seed. "CJ_SANDBAG"

2mea6hs.jpg.

When the player finish all of this and put the SANDBAG to the marker and the old markers disappear, and a new marker show up lol and when the player touch this marker a " combine harvester " in a list and when the player press start he drive the combine and if he press exit, the list disappear

Combine harvester.

28t9a4x.png

but i want to make the combine collect the crops so when the combine touch the crops the crop disappear and show up in 20 sec.

the crops grown.

w9jg5d.jpg <~ " example "

Then when the player drive the " combine harvester " and touch a marker of these markers " the player must touch them all when he finish collect the crops "

15df80.jpg

and when he get touch one of them a SW_haybreak02 <~ = " object name " show up behind the specific marker

SW_haybreak02.

1182bf6.jpg

Like here

dvmreu.jpg

Finally, i hope all understand me,

but i wish a good reply thanks for reading my request.