[REL] 50p's Spawn Menu

50p

As the topic title says, this is a spawn script that has a few features like 3D skin spinning around, a window with skin's description and their weapons. This is all you need to know here lol I'm not feeling like writing any long description for this resource because I have already explained what it is and what it does on the community website. So, have a look there to find out more:

Updates:

• * added: passworded teams - check the description on community page to find out how to protect teams with a password

DOWNLOAD:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=1152

• 2 weeks later...

50p Nr.1 :shock:

-------------------------------------------------------

(sorry for my patetich question)

for private clan? (clan for admin) example : . . .public= "false" no work :?::?:

what is problem? please help guys :roll: .

P.S. I have added your script in my Italian server . . MAFIA ITALIANA (server stat 40%).

fix fix :D . . .this is best resorce fix please.

Fix what? If you want a fix then say what needs to be fixed. If you mean the private gangs then I must disappoint you because I don't have much time these days so I can't do much about it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
in this script there are a proplem when the player is died the mode will restart and the player shose again plz i want make the script shoose only one time and when he add commande /change he will change plz any healp plz plz plz

This is not a problem with the script. I made it this way so that if there are spawn killers then you can simply choose different class. Besides, clicking SPAWN after dying is not that hard. Also, you can modify the script to your liking easily.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

how can i make teams locked for ACL? and i have found a bug , or it is only me , example : I spawned as a rebel , then i died , i spawned as a marine , i pressed TAB it shows that i'm in the rebels team , and 1 more i spawned as rebel and i died too , spawned as a marine , press tab , shows me i have a white name or groupless. any way to fix this? and i want a team locked for ACL :P