Is there any application or interview to become section moderator? 

Well, I want to join MTA forum team by any way such as moderator/section moderator. As there is no Turkish Section moderator, I can handle this duty but where to apply? So is there any guide about it?

• MTA Team

This is explained in our Forum Rules:

On 19.02.2006 at 2:34 PM, Blokker_1999 said:
  • We are constantly looking for new moderators, especially for unmoderated subforums in the Other Languages section. Remember though, you have to be an active forum member with a significant amount of contributions to the forum to be even considered by us.
    • What we consider as contributions to the forum: posting useful or original content, providing help to other forum members, reporting troublesome posts and topics and helping us with organizing the forums.
    • What we do not consider as a contribution: having a huge post count gained by posting (at best) normal content or by posting in (at best) regular discussions. Not to even mention gaining it by spammy ways.
    • To apply, please contact a Moderator by IRC or forum PM.
      • Keep in mind that your application will be shared with other Moderators. This is to ensure that the application is discussed and evaluated properly.

• 4 months later...
On ١١‏/١٢‏/٢٠١٦ at 03:02, jhxp said:

This is explained in our Forum Rules:

I know this topic is old ...
But i want to be [ any rank ] in Arabic Section ... [
For Help Not For Anything Other ]