Not recommending a roleplay server

Klampeee

Hey everyone, good day? Hope so, well, my Name is Santiago and Im from Mexico, Ciudad de Mexico, okay lets start.

I used to play a server called Multi Theft Auto Roleplay, which is a server known by his years online, okay, I started playing at january of 2016, january 14, I started to donating by 2-2-2-2... till 358.69, I had a lot lot of problems, I mean, the admins what are their responsibility? Check users are playing properly without breaking rules of the server, well, the admins each time I donated they were recon me with no reason, they thought that if I donate its to do everything I want? No, of course I didnt, I had a 10 admin history but I paid the 50!!!!$ dollars admin history clear, then after that they were soooo insane against me, recon me everytime I connect, trolling In Character *IC* and of course thats something get me angry, and then I told the owner called Overload that stop them and do their work, I paid the unban 4 times that is 25 dollars!, thats a lot, and the general unban costs $54.99, which is something stupid and weird, Im just saying guys , please DO NOT play this type of servers if you dont want to get literally scammed, have a good day.

Greetings.