Moderator Of Algeria / Tunisia ?

27 minutes ago, Mr.MtFcH said:

I did not participate in the Algerian section because unstructured asked to Anzmwa If you understand what I mean

+ See the language that you speak out this is an Arab I know how to speak Section I needed Arbb

I can't seem to understand what you mean here. Could you write it in a better English?

He's asking for moderation in the ,Algeria section anyway he's speaking three languages english,france,algeria and arabic

he's not posting there because there is not any activity in that section but sometimes there's anyway i don't think that's necessary to assign a moderator there in the mean time there's no activity i suggest if there's activity and forum members i mean who's posting in algeria section came in here and request for one because a lot of activity and mess then you guys should assign one!

Regards

5 minutes ago, FaHaD said:

He's asking for moderation in the ,Algeria section anyway he's speaking three languages english,france,algeria and arabic

he's not posting there because there is not any activity in that section but sometimes there's anyway i don't think that's necessary to assign a moderator there in the mean time there's no activity i suggest if there's activity and forum members i mean who's posting in algeria section came in here and request for one because a lot of activity and mess then you guys should assign one!

Regards

@FaHaD

5 minutes ago, Simple01 said:

You guys don't need a supervisor like you say, there's almost no activity, thing which happens in lots of other languages section. Be more active and bring people into the Algerian section, maybe one day you'll get the rank.

It does not have a name, but the language of the Algerian accent and I think the reason who landed Forum is that Algeria, Tunisia or two speak so
a3tzel
I think relented required supervisor to amend the Forum relented

Edited by Mr.MtFcH
edit