MTA is Crashing when connecting to a server .pls help

KaneKi

Question

This is the message I get when it crashes:

"The exception unknown software exception 0xc0000417 occurred in the application at location 0x7315f3b4."

Under this it says:"Press OK to terminate program"

Other informations:It worked perfectly and from a sudden it started giving me this crash,I tryed other fixes from internet but there was nothing for MTA (I tryed even the ones which were not for MTA,but they didn't worked)PLS HELP

PS:Sorry for my bad english.

This is what MTAdiag says:https://pastebin.mtasa.com/869984251

3 answers to this question

CCW,I tryed each option from the Optimus start up menu ,it still gives me that error.

I tryed to turn the Windows defender/firewall off,cause i saw this "fix" online but it didn't work.Do you think if I turn it on it will help ?

Untill now nothing  helped it still gives me that error.Do you have any ideeas for a fix ?

Can you give me a skype adress?It would be more easy to try to fix It if we talk there.

Edited by KaneKi

Try turning Windows Defender on to see if it resolves an issue. Since ccw said it's happening because of a NVIDIA driver, it'd be a good idea to update the graphics drivers as well to see if that also resolves it. You can find the latest drivers on NVIDIA's website ;)