Jump to content

Rotation on 'dxDrawMaterialLine3D'


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey there!

I want to ask if is possible to make/add rotation into an image drawed with 'dxDrawMaterialLine3D'.

"El conocimiento jamás debe detenerse, por que es lo único que nos salvará cuando no nos quede más".

Att: -|TG|-Mister[Q]<.

Posted (edited)

There is no argument for rotation, so I think you can't

maybe you can change the rotation using 'Photoshop'.

Edited by Guest

 

 

Posted

faceTowardX/Y/Z: The position the front of the line should face towards. If this is not set, the camera position is used, so the front of the line faces toward the camera.

I believe that's what you are looking for.

Wolf Inc Discord

Youtube channel
Github

Posted

Not really, tried on it, but it doesnt rotate as the way i want, just faces to some place.

I need to rotate it.

Just as dxDrawImage

"El conocimiento jamás debe detenerse, por que es lo único que nos salvará cuando no nos quede más".

Att: -|TG|-Mister[Q]<.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...