Possible paid help

ok guys. i found the perfect spawn system for my server, but at random times, when i try to spawn it will say "Failed to spawn. please try another skin." when i try another skin it says the same thing. if i have to ill pay $5 US dollars for anyone that can fix this bug. i only say 5 because it isnt a big job. ill send the resource and ill leave my server password so you can test the mod for yourself. just keep typing /kill and respawn until it says the error message.

MY ONE CONDITION: since this bug only happens rarely, if i pay i will test it first. whether it is on your server or mine i would like to test it

the resource:

my server IP:

45.121.211.81:22003. password is 1121

thanks for the help should be an easy fix for an experianced scripter :P

ok guys. i found the perfect spawn system for my server, but at random times, when i try to spawn it will say "Failed to spawn. please try another skin." when i try another skin it says the same thing. if i have to ill pay $5 US dollars for anyone that can fix this bug. i only say 5 because it isnt a big job. ill send the resource and ill leave my server password so you can test the mod for yourself. just keep typing /kill and respawn until it says the error message.

MY ONE CONDITION: since this bug only happens rarely, if i pay i will test it first. whether it is on your server or mine i would like to test it

the resource:

my server IP:

45.121.211.81:22003. password is 1121

thanks for the help should be an easy fix for an experianced scripter :P

I've checked out the script and it seems like the s_main isn't getting the player properly sometimes.it's probally a bug within MTA since this is the first time i see this kind of thing.

on the S_Main the bug appears at

local plrTeam = getPlayerTeam( client ); 

The client class represents any client that is connected to the server. Therefore, clients are created and destroyed automatically by players' connections or disconnections. They usually are the MTA: SA copy that a player is using (so it has more information about the world), but it can also be the server console.

I've checked out the script and it seems like the s_main isn't getting the player properly sometimes.it's probally a bug within MTA since this is the first time i see this kind of thing.

The client class represents any client that is connected to the server. Therefore, clients are created and destroyed automatically by players' connections or disconnections. They usually are the MTA: SA copy that a player is using (so it has more information about the world), but it can also be the server console.

sooo its not something that can be fixed?

Well i will try everything i can in order to fix this for you but i can't promise anything mate :|

Well i will try everything i can in order to fix this for you but i can't promise anything mate :|

thank you man i appreciate it. tis is really the only panel that suits my needs, so i hope it works