Partyserver Stunt

njr1489

This is category is intended for suggestions for MTA itself, not general suggestions. The best thing to do would be to post this on KFC's forum.

With that said, the dev update looked as if they'd paid some attention to stunt, so this may result in an increase in servers anyway. The best stunt server used to be Iyon_UK's, but that has now disappeared. I heard that they're planning to bring it back but I don't know when (possibly after the release of 0.4.5).

With that said, the dev update looked as if they'd paid some attention to stunt, so this may result in an increase in servers anyway. The best stunt server used to be Iyon_UK's, but that has now disappeared. I heard that they're planning to bring it back but I don't know when (possibly after the release of 0.4.5).

yeah, i remember that server a while ago... i used to play there a lot, it was always full. i seen a IyonUK tribute server up but i think it was homebased, it was a 5 person one. would be nice to see it make a comeback.

euhm i dont quite get it, in the other topic you say "Something must be done to stop hacking in the partyserver" and now you say that there should be a stunt partyserver, whats the next thread called? "Something must be done to stop hacking in the stunt partyserver"?

no offence, just sounds kinda controversially..

and yeah what jon said, this is the mta forum and nobody on the team can do anything about gameservers ran ba others, go to the kfc forum to suggest stuff releated to their servers

:arrow: locky