sugestion for mtablue

Guest soctty

he's talking about a situation where you can join a group of people to let the server know they are together, kinda like mmoprgs have when you join a "party"

as far as i know, there are no mtama scripts that do this yet, but it would be nice. it's definitly not an mta option though, you need mtama.

that answer your question eagle?

ok i wanted to know if there was a join party option so u can build up gangs like a join gang type thing

- I wanted to know if the developers are making a gang/party option, so you can make a party of killers and join a gang type of thing.

Yeh great idea, I hope to see this done in a mod.

I find this quite interesting such an option to join a party with any member of the game by inviting him to join so u couldnt hit him and he would appear on display ( screen / minimap ) with any kind of different colour or sth so u could know where the member of ur party is...

Sry if this already exists, just 2 days since i play this :oops:

he's talking about a situation where you can join a group of people to let the server know they are together, kinda like mmoprgs have when you join a "party"

as far as i know, there are no mtama scripts that do this yet, but it would be nice. it's definitly not an mta option though, you need mtama.

that answer your question eagle?

OOO ok now I got it