[Interest Check] Complete Login/Register Interface

Dealman

Would you like to see such a resource? (Open Source)  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see such a resource? (Open Source)

• Yes, I would love it!
    • No, there's plenty available already - make something else(please suggest something).
    • Indifferent.

Just a simple check, I've been considering re-writing my MySQL-based login/register interface since I probably won't finish my server due to lost interest. So basically, I just wanna see how much interest there is out there for such a resource?

And if there is interest for one, what features would you like to see? What would you want the interface to look like?

What sort of account management would you prefer? SQLite? MySQL?

This would be a complete package with the ability to register an account and login, with the interface entirely made through DirectX functions. Compatible with all resolutions and released as Open Source.

If there's some other kind of resource you'd prefer - you're free to post suggestions.

I already made something like this for my server, it would be great if you would post this for download because there isn't any other accounts system available for download.

MySQL or SQLite? I personally prefer MySQL , but you could create a opinion to choose which database you want to use.

;)