PC shutting down

Roguee

Question

Hello , I just registered here because I want to solve a problem and only you guys could help.

I open MTA , connect to my usual server then start playing , then 7 minutes later my computer stops working or the blue screen of death appears. Some people say I need to remove the RAM and clean it from it's dust but I don't want to open the computer since I don't want to screw anything up. Then some say the laptop is over heating but my Fan is working. Any easy way to fix this?

9 answers to this question

Hello , I just registered here because I want to solve a problem and only you guys could help.

I open MTA , connect to my usual server then start playing , then 7 minutes later my computer stops working or the blue screen of death appears. Some people say I need to remove the RAM and clean it from it's dust but I don't want to open the computer since I don't want to screw anything up. Then some say the laptop is over heating but my Fan is working. Any easy way to fix this?

Everything You Need To Know About the Blue Screen of Death

Is it a fairly recent laptop or an old one?

Also, what about other games? Are you getting BSoDs while playing them or not?

It's an old one , DELL LATITUDE E6500 and I don't knowI haven't tried other games. I play GTA_SA and it doesn't appear the BSOD but MTA does.