Skin Problem 1.4

JamesCIT

Question

7 answers to this question

Explain your problem better, How are you testing your skins? Are you using Engine function ?
iam using Txd Work shop to edit GTA3.img or IMG tool

I didn't ask you how you created your models, I just asked how you are testing your models

Like are you replacing your custom made models using engine functions or you are just replacing your models in your gta3.img

Explain your problem better, How are you testing your skins? Are you using Engine function ?
iam using Txd Work shop to edit GTA3.img or IMG tool

I didn't ask you how you created your models, I just asked how you are testing your models

Like are you replacing your custom made models using engine functions or you are just replacing your models in your gta3.img

Replacing them in GTA3.img

I've got a similar problem which has forced me to downgrade to an earlier version, on a similar topic I had made earlier about mods and stream fix. Seeing as this person's English is hardly understandable I think what he meant was that in the newest MTA version the skin mods you use are automatically replaced with stock ones, textures and such still work, but skin mods alone get automatically replaced with stock.