MTA:VC help please

Guest EmptyWords

ok, heres the problem, i start the game normally, i play, and after i die, and im respawned, my game freezes, so i have 2 turn the game on again, so is there a way i can fix this?? cause its very annoying having to turn the game on everytime i die.. ive reinstalled the game, and reinstalled MTA, no difference, can anyone help.

also is it normal that when i hit someone with a car at full speed they dont loose any life what so ever??

ok, heres the problem, i start the game normally, i play, and after i die, and im respawned, my game freezes, so i have 2 turn the game on again, so is there a way i can fix this?? cause its very annoying having to turn the game on everytime i die.. ive reinstalled the game, and reinstalled MTA, no difference, can anyone help.

the respawn crash is not so unusal, try to wait some seconds before you choose your career so that the textures can load first, this should make it crash less.

also is it normal that when i hit someone with a car at full speed they dont loose any life what so ever??

players should lose a fair amout of hp when rammed by a car, this however can be a little unsynched at times so you hit them on your screen (and hear the crushing sound of the hit) but on their screen they dodge the car, also has to be said that its not so hard at all to dodge a car ;)