Beyond satisfying

After playing, learning about, and seeing the progression the team has made, there's a slight suprise of seeing just how many leaps and bounds this team has made.

Going from the good ol alt-f12 method of last car sync all the way to having players running around each other like fucking magnets armed with the stubby shotgun to what's been promised on this page is such a large leap in third party multiplayer that it's unbelievable. This team has brought a game back from the hell of singeplayer games that should have been multiplayer. This team has successfully done what other teams have not done.

In the respect of our "adventurers" so to speak, excellent job. I hope your efforts expand and encourage other teams for other games to create the same thing, make that hell never exist =O.

Let the name ring! :o

Mine as well make this of use, everyone should insert their "yay gg it looks awesome" stuff in here, so we don't have 50 bazillion topics ;P

Totally agree with ya ^

Mta and all other Multiplayer mods has "saved" gtavc . I know many people agree with me on this . if there was no gtavc or gta3 "online" that game would be OLD , and would be with other games that you play , get it over with . and trade it at your local game store ..

THANX MTA !

P.S : I know you guys probably wont want this . but u could rig up a donation thing . I feel like some of us could and would help out on this progress . We dont want a "payid" mta . we just wanna help on like the bills u guys pay...

And as i say "we" i mean . SOME people .. cause i know many cant afford ..

Oh . LOL . well .. domain ? or something like that .. or if u guys need some tools which is paid .. lol .

If none thats alright .

donating like 25 us Cents , sounds like nothing .. but when like 1000 people donate that .. then .. its something ..

Anyways .. it was just a idea .. i got it from Spybot S & D , they made a great program . and made it free . but they do ask for SOME people to donate ..

After playing, learning about, and seeing the progression the team has made, there's a slight suprise of seeing just how many leaps and bounds this team has made.

Going from the good ol alt-f12 method of last car sync all the way to having players running around each other like :o magnets armed with the stubby shotgun to what's been promised on this page is such a large leap in third party multiplayer that it's unbelievable. This team has brought a game back from the hell of singeplayer games that should have been multiplayer. This team has successfully done what other teams have not done.

In the respect of our "adventurers" so to speak, excellent job. I hope your efforts expand and encourage other teams for other games to create the same thing, make that hell never exist =O.

Let the name ring! :o

Mine as well make this of use, everyone should insert their "yay gg it looks awesome" stuff in here, so we don't have 50 bazillion topics ;P

i completely agree. with all the mods that have been tried to be made, there arent that many successful. and im not just taking about mp mods, but all big mods (not like a new car mod, but summin massive like gtalc, gtawo). there are loads of mods that cudnt reach this far like gtawo and vmp. the mta team have all got along quite well together as well, but many other teams for mods...and clans have been split cause of annoying tr8ors n stuff (deathb :P )