2 player offline possible?

just wonderin if a offline 2 player mod would be possible. seeing as how you guys are coding a online MP i thought it owuld be best to ask yah'll how hard/easy it would be. i figure it would be mainly just making a actor and kinda binding keys to its movement/actions.

and i know that split screen would probably more trouble then its worth.

but im sayin this cause i thought it would be fun to just have a friend use the controller and have us both wreck havoc on LC. for those times when i cant get online and play .3 when it comes out.

i have no idea if this has been discussed. i think i saw someone asking about it awhile ago but im not sure if it was in this forum or one elsewhere.

*btw, i put this in suggestions cause i figured it would be a nice feature to play with a friend when fighting bots... wait... are bots available offline(cause i thought i heard that they fill in the empty slots, right?).*

either way, is this a possibility or just merely a pipe dream for me(if i ever figure out what a pipe dream actually is :D ).

edit: also i guess a further back camera would make it easier for two people... i could swear that there was a fun game i used to play where the second player didnt have their own cam. but either way...

maybe i should just add this feature to the game im making...

Bots would only be the AI programmed to do something

As for online/offline, i dont think nay plans have been made beyond getting the game to work on lan/internet.

I dont think it will wupport modem play, but a single player off-line in split screen? - that would require too much processing power imo.