Get a paid scripter

Saml1er

Hello, I was inactive since 4 months. I'm back and I decided to start scripting again. I've got many requests for scripting but since I was inactive so I couldn't give them a clear answer but this time if you're looking for a cheap scripter ( Yes cheap and I really mean it ) then yeah I can work for you if you're ready to pay. I don't really care if someone trusts me or no I was scripting for a friend for 20 days and here are the results:

I made those scripts for Dayz gamemode for a friend and it seems his server is down, might be up idk.

Weapon shop: http://imgur.com/W5Eh0w5

You can add more weapons btw I took images from another resource since I'm not ps user.

Login panel: http://imgur.com/dZ55wxU

This login panel also does animations like bouncing logo, moving texts ( userpanel and password ) and it works with website (SMF and phpBB support)

and if you want I change it.

Jail system: I'll upload it later.

How the jail system works?

Jail system is for Police vs Resistance. Police can also become a criminal if he kills an innocent person.

1. When someone commits a crime ( killing/shooting ) then you will see plain text "Criminal" on the top of his head.

2. Police has night stick. If police hits the criminal with night stick then criminal is sent to jail and police gets 40 exp. Police can also catch the criminal if police hijacks criminal's vehicle.

3. Police will get 20 exp if he kills the criminal.

4. When the criminal is sent to jail then the criminal will see a rectangle with 4 text. ( this dx rectangle is at left middle of the screen )

5. after every 2 mins gates of jail are open ( after 30 sec it will close )and and there is a computer. Criminals have to go to that computer and hack it.

6. Now you'll be thinking how are they suppose to hack it? There is a password of 2 digits. The password is different for everyone and it is set randomly and it ranges from 1-50.

7. When you type the password if the password is greater than the generated number then + 1 is added to the generated number ( there's another text for that on screen so you don't need to worry ) and if it is lower than the generated number then 1 is subtracted from generated number.

8. If the generated number and the number entered by the criminal matches then the criminal is released.

9. The criminal only has 2 chances if he fails then he needs to wait till 5 mins are over and when 5 mins are over then he'll be released.

10. Police can also visit jail but they are not allowed to fight, they can just see how things go on.

Lobby:R8wryKA.png <-- I started to work on it 2 days ago. I working on the main system and once main system is done then I can add as many arenas I want.

http://i.imgur.com/OVisUZB.png

http://i.imgur.com/Fq9LR3E.png

http://i.imgur.com/Y9ikxS5.png

I'm going to finish it within a month or less. Our server will be up soon but it will be locked and I'll be working on it. This all was within 20 days.

I'm on vacation so I work day and night. Don't expect me to sell lobby because its for my clan only.

Visit us at: gmc-game.com

Don't judge a book by its cover! We are 2 scripters in our clan and we were both inactive for months and we are back now, Linkin came up with multigamemode idea and so on I decided to script it and I'm working on it atm ( we are back after a very huge inactivity). Linkin is busy with university but he still helps me when I'm away or I simply take break for a short time.

Even tho you can see my skype in my pm but still... Skype : majid.sheikh95

Edited by Guest

Goodluck, may I ask you a few things which can be usefull for other people?

- How long have you been scripting ( in overal )?

- How long have you been into Lua?

- Any other knowledge than Lua?

- What would your price be for a small system like; hit a marker, get a random new point and so on.

- GUI's, how are you creating those ( absolute, relevant positions )?

- What is the time you take for systems ( give us a few examples ).

Goodluck, may I ask you a few things which can be usefull for other people?

- How long have you been scripting ( in overal )?

- How long have you been into Lua?

11 months or almost 1 year.

- Any other knowledge than Lua?

Yes. PHP, CSS,HTML and java ( only basics and I use it for web developing stuff only ), SQL LITE, MySQL and XML .

- What would your price be for a small system like; hit a marker, get a random new point and so on.

I would do that for free, I charge for a script if it takes me more than an hour.

- GUI's, how are you creating those ( absolute, relevant positions )?

relative sizes

- What is the time you take for systems ( give us a few examples )

Jail system:

If someone wants a jail system then I can create it in 14 hours only if he provides me with coordinates but if he wants me to do everything for him then I'll create it in 12-15 hours maximum. ( I can finish this in 1 day because I'm on vacation )

Gang system with GUI: Now if someone wants a gang system with GUI then its really easy to create one and I can finish it in a few hours because I've experience in this.

Trucker Job: If someone wants a simple trucker job with dx render and other stuff then I can create it in 6-8 hours or less because I know its not a hard job. I'll charge 5 $ for this.

Btw everything depends on what exactly people need. If someone wants to buy my login panel and weapon shop then I'll sell them both together for 10 $ because this is how much hours I had to work on it and it was quite easy to make create them. If someone wants to buy my jail script for RPG their RPG server then I'll sell it for 15 $ because I know how much I had to work on that. I'm on whole day and night because I'm on vacation :mrgreen:

I'm on whole day and night because I'm on vacation :mrgreen:

It's summer!

Get outside! :P

Oh bons I really want to but I'm a Muslim and I fast for 16 hours so I feel really thirsty. Men, I can do only two things, use PC and sleep. :fadein: