Super-Sprint

Super-Sprint

As many people is aware the now in MTA the Super Sprint it's disable yeah i know it can be enabled with setGlichEnable.

But it's annoying see that the most of the serve have got this great feature disable just because they are not aware about it and they don't know how to enable it.

My suggestion it's simple just put the defaultly the SuperSprint enabled and instace of setGlichEnable put setGlichDisable.

So the people who is interested in disable it, it will and as the most of the servers it will be enabled, (what the most of the people want).

I Defend hardly this feature because it's unfair that the noobs who doesn't know supersprint have got more advantage than before which it's unfair because if you trained yourself doing the supersprint glich as fast as you have got less advantage and now they wasted their time learning this skill, which it's unfair.

I agree with dinamo. I think that it is a very big "wall" to pro people remove things like this.

In the best games like call of duty, the pro people can kill a lot of people, if they remove this is impossible be pro and that is very unfair. If you know better how to play you should can kill more people that the people that they don't play as much good as you.

Ty, MANURE