I have a doubt about resources / scripts

lrakoon

Is there any difference between a script and a resource in a server ? Scripts need to be added to the EDF file ? Or how is it ? Or scripts .

For example, in SAES:RPG admins can spawn PEDs , they are running and start spawning a loot of peds with different skins behind them. I dont know if its with a script , or a resource and a bind.

Or any other resource / script

Thanks for it ,i already have read it after doing this post , but it doesn't solves my question. . . :P

Well, Resource is Folder(usually ZIP Folder), Which Contains Scripts, Meta.

We can make Scripts using MTA functions(Scripting Functions) like getPlayerFromName(), SetElementPosition(), etc....

A Resource must contain a Meta.xml to work.

Example.

1) We use some functions and make a script which can spawn peds by using command /peds. and save that file as ScriptName.lua.

2) then make meta.xml, Which usually contain Author name, Version name, Description and Script Name. for this example meta will look like something like this.

"YourName" type="Script" name="My Script" description="My first MTA Scriptr" /> 

So basically Resource is a folder, which contains Scripts.They are dependent as they both can't work without Each Other. (How Cute).

Well, I Think you should provide more information. You can Find Default MTA Resources(Which contains scripts) in

MTA San Andreas\server\mods\deathmatch\resources\[gameplay].

You should really check out :- https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Sc ... troduction

And you can find some Help-full resources at :- https://community.multitheftauto.com/