What's wrong with MTA 1.3.5

'LinKin

Question

Hi,

-Edited-

How come that in this MTA 1.3.5, all of a sudden, when you disconnect and click again 'Host Game' to open it again it tells you that to join this server you must update MTA... what is wrong with that ?

It's happened to me twice. The 1st time I don't remember if I had internet or not (Because I start the Host Game server when I don't have internet).

And this time, I was working there (Host Game server) without internet, and some hours after, I connected to the internet.. Then I had to restart the server, so I disconnected and clicked in Host Game again, and then that "error" came up saying that I had to update MTA before joining that server...

Then I disconnected from the internet, restarted the PC, and tried again, but the same "error" appeared.

How come is working that way?

Edited by Guest

9 answers to this question

Eh, well.

I had downloaded the 1.3.5 before it officially came up.

And I was trying to connect to a server oppened by 'Host Game' in-game. So It would be like a local server?.

I'm currently not in the PC I was using yesterday, but I got the same version here.

Multi Theft Auto v1.3.5-release-6121.2

Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Multi Theft Auto

Now, regarding to "why don't you just accept the update when the 'You must update' message appears?". Of course it will not work if you aren't connected to the internet.

But when I was connected, I clicked Update button. Then it said 'Waiting to response - 25" (Countdown 25(Not sure if it was 25)). And the download became very very slow... So I didn't reach to download it.

Maybe another useful information is that when I changed the minclientversion in mtaserver.conf to the latest one (1.3.5-9.06121.0) just few people I asked to try were able to download the update. But other's were shown a message saying that "There's no update currently available, Please visit http://www.mtasa.com".

I changed the mtaserver.conf some time ago (before 1.3.5 came up officially)