MTA badly optimized

Sex*

Question

I have been playing MTA for years but it makes me mad these crashes, fps drops(I can run GTA 4 at 60 fps at 1366x768 and others on low) so it's not drivers problem or anything. Just that the game has pretty poor performance. Also theres no mods support(d3d9.dll) so we actually have to keep our games in stock version, that sucks. Dont reccommend me drivers, it's just a suggestion that MTA team should really fix those problems. That's why I dont play MTA anymore very much...

3 answers to this question

It's literally impossible that you play GTA4@60FPS 1366x768 with that hardware. Maybe 60FPS every once in a blue moon. GTA:SA's performance issues are on map makers and various mods people use, not us. It performs fantastically with all the built in tools + gamemodes that MTA comes with. We support almost every type of mod out there, except custom animations and custom train tracks, both of which cause issues. Anything done via d3d9.dll can be done via shaders. If people with Pentium 4's and 7600GT's can play MTA, most anyone can. Crashes and FPS drops can be caused by bad drivers, dirty Windows installs, lots of mods on your GTA:SA install, unstable hardware. Don't blame the dev team for issues and then put no effort into reporting them with detail.