[Tool] MTA Lua Compiler GUI

Sora

SoRa , you should put virustotal.com scan :D

Don't you have hands? aren't you a human being? stop being stupid ._.

It's common for EXE releases on most forums for a totalvirus scan in the OP, by the OP.

I added them myself.

That's weird, virustotal said that avast has scanned it as an positive result but my avast is scanning it as an virus :?

Weird ;p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I wish there was a lua decompiler .. Because it's much easier than wiki, you can look at codes and learn them .. :roll:

Why should looking / copying a code from another person(which has probably putted much effort in that code) be better than making it by yourself where YOU have to put that effort in your code which would help you so much better than copying.

So just give yourself a bitc*slap and try to learn from the wiki/internet.

I wish there was a lua decompiler .. Because it's much easier than wiki, you can look at codes and learn them .. :roll:

Why should looking / copying a code from another person(which has probably putted much effort in that code) be better than making it by yourself where YOU have to put that effort in your code which would help you so much better than copying.

So just give yourself a bitc*slap and try to learn from the wiki/internet.

Why are you always starting like an "argument" all I said that "I wished" and that "You learn better from it" :roll:

Exactly i Think learning form wiki is better than decompiling it . . .,

if that person compiled his script , because he know they will steal his rights , and you can make the same as his script ,

if you know a littel bit of LUA .

Great job, perfect for people who do not have internet sometimes ( me ) u-u xD

thanks , but although it's an executable application it's still requires internet connection to compile the script

because luac_mta.exe connects to luac.multitheftauto.com and compiles then downloads the file

Sora , your application Depends on the API , No more words.

Great job, perfect for people who do not have internet sometimes ( me ) u-u xD

thanks , but although it's an executable application it's still requires internet connection to compile the script

because luac_mta.exe connects to luac.multitheftauto.com and compiles then downloads the file

Sora , your application Depends on the API , No more words.

Exactly.

It's been compiled for a reason, if everyone was able to decompiler then why the hell we waste our time and effort to compile our resources?

Your wish is pointless.

:D :D

Who Said That luac.multitheftauto.com Compiler can be decompiled ?

You should ask yourself.

• 1 month later...