How to hide Player name and heal ?

• Moderators

You haven't wrote down a single line of code. So no, I won't make it for you.

nobody will, unless you pay them.

If you are going to beg players, to make it for you. I simply report the topic for closing.

You could just use the example provided on the wiki and use admin panel to see player's health. Other than that, I don't see any other way of doing it, since setPlayerNametagShowing doesn't take any argument which would tell it who can see the nametag and who can not. One thing that comes to my mind is writing some kind of command, which would show nametags for players near the person executing, and second call to the command would hide them, but that is an really silly workaround.

• Moderators

@John. doesn't take any argument which would tell it who can see the nametag and who can not.

SetPlayerNametagShowing at client side isn't synced and that is a good thing, so it is possible but only at client side.

You could just use the example provided on the wiki and use admin panel to see player's health. Other than that, I don't see any other way of doing it, since setPlayerNametagShowing doesn't take any argument which would tell it who can see the nametag and who can not. One thing that comes to my mind is writing some kind of command, which would show nametags for players near the person executing, and second call to the command would hide them, but that is an really silly workaround.

Totaly wrong. Using it on Client side it will hide the nameTag only for that local Player. So on Client side OnResourceStart hide it. On server side check login's and if that account is admin call Client Side for that player and make it visible. Prity easy ....