Colour problem

Fury

Question

4 answers to this question

Looks like custom d3d9.dll issue

thanks, i think i solve the problem. this is came from ren172's shader panel. i deleted it and it seems to be normal. thanks again.

That seemed to have something to do with the "mirror bug/interior bug using depth buffer". The devs must have fixed thatby now.

You might download the newest shader panel version and see if it works properly now - even if it this particular bug might not be fully fixed, the said effects are not compiled until they are enabled in menu now (DoF and water ref). So just disabling the in config will make the game work correctly.

Any feedback appreciated.

Looks like custom d3d9.dll issue

thanks, i think i solve the problem. this is came from ren172's shader panel. i deleted it and it seems to be normal. thanks again.

That seemed to have something to do with the "mirror bug/interior bug using depth buffer". The devs must have fixed thatby now.

You might download the newest shader panel version and see if it works properly now - even if it this particular bug might not be fully fixed, the said effects are not compiled until they are enabled in menu now (DoF and water ref). So just disabling the in config will make the game work correctly.

Any feedback appreciated.

sorry for too late feedback; your script works fine at 1.3.3. i think this was from 1.3.2. thank you for your answer.