Blinking While Recording

calamjustin

Question

8 answers to this question

use my method , thaha record usinq fraps then convert it to .flv usinq avc converter , 2gb = 35mb , max all the settinqs to make it hd and u get 56mb. enough memmory to upload . thahaha this the best convertion is really fast. also i qot the crack one if u want, its better to max flv settinqs to get better result than my post in media Section. Some tips record fraps and set the maximum frame to 30 only thats enough for any move ment me i try 20 its qood too. merry chrismast. Use the old avc , avc 5.3 i think let me see in my destop later, i will send u a link :)

~ MTA:SA LOVER 2012~XXXX

use my method , thaha record usinq fraps then convert it to .flv usinq avc converter , 2gb = 35mb , max all the settinqs to make it hd and u get 56mb. enough memmory to upload . thahaha this the best convertion is really fast. also i qot the crack one if u want, its better to max flv settinqs to get better result than my post in media Section. Some tips record fraps and set the maximum frame to 30 only thats enough for any move ment me i try 20 its qood too. merry chrismast. Use the old avc , avc 5.3 i think let me see in my destop later, i will send u a link :)

~ MTA:SA LOVER 2012~XXXX

sure send meh the link at skype : justin.calam