Looking for a practised scripter.

aeRo95

Question

Hello! I'm looking for a good scripter to improov my server, our team is Megagaming, we can also pay for scripts (dont think about big sums). We are looking for a practised scripter NOT BEGINNER. Add me on skype: csoltko95 and we can talk about more details. We add admin rights and FTP if you can proof you are a practised scripter!

Thanx!

4 answers to this question

Personally, I wouldn't script for the owner of a server, unless I was good friends with them, and had some form of fallback. I was once a scripter for somebody and did a years worth of work, but in the end they just didn't want me anymore, and well - they have all the scripts, and I was left with nothing. Major pisstake, but at least I know never to script for anybody again.

If you start learning Lua now, you might be able to make some good scripts in a few weeks or so.

Callum, i think you are talking about another Megagaming, we dont have lots of scripts, and nearly all of the bugged, the owner is Tere, and i dont know but i think you have never been on our server. But think about it, we can pay for scripts. You can earn money with simple things if u are practised...